Costar® 24-well Clear TC-treated Multiple Well Plates are a set of multi-well plates designed for use in cell culture experiments. The plates are made from clear polystyrene, which allows for easy visualization of cell growth and morphology. The plates are TC-treated, which enhances cell attachment and growth and facilitates consistent and reproducible results.
Each well in the plate has a flat bottom and a well diameter of 15.6mm, which makes it compatible with a range of automated liquid handling systems. The well volume is 3.4mL, and the working volume is 0.5-3.0mL. The plates are sterile and individually wrapped, which ensures that they are free from contamination and ready to use.
- Flat bottoms
- Nonreversible lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
- Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification
- Uniform footprint for ease in stacking
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- 50 / Cs
|Qty./Pk||1 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||50 / Cs|
|Well Volume||3.4 mL|
|Cell Growth Area||1.9 cm² (approx.)|
|Recommended Medium Well Volume||0.38 – 0.57 mL|